Internship Reference: SGNGO15
This non-profit organization has been established on the 3rd of December, 2005, under an initial sponsorship of the Ford Foundation. Up until now, the NGO has been working under the supervision of the Vietnam Union of Scientific and Technological Associations (VUSTA) and has been making every effort day after day to contribute to an equal and non-discriminatory society for persons with disabilities (PWDs).
The organization is committed to help PWDs be self-confident, and increase their quality of life in a non-discriminatory environment by raising the awareness of PWDs and the public, increasing capacity for PWDs, and promoting advocacy.
User Experience Research Intern
- Help design experiences, interactions, and functionality that improves product value for continued growth and success
- Support engineers in translating and implementing your designs with design lead oversight
- Seek out opportunities to improve the product experience beyond the standard design purview
- Positively contribute to design team culture and help evangelize design within organization
- Basic understanding of UX design principles: usability, interface design, form factor
- Basic understanding of core design methods: sketching, wire-framing, storyboarding, etc.
- Basic knowledge of user-research methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Basic understanding of industry trends and relevant UX discipline topics