Internship Reference: SGNGO13
This non-profit organization has been established on the 3rd of December, 2005, under an initial sponsorship of the Ford Foundation. Up until now, the NGO has been working under the supervision of the Vietnam Union of Scientific and Technological Associations (VUSTA) and has been making every effort day after day to contribute to an equal and non-discriminatory society for persons with disabilities (PWDs).
The organization is committed to help PWDs be self-confident, and increase their quality of life in a non-discriminatory environment by raising the awareness of PWDs and the public, increasing capacity for PWDs, and promoting advocacy.
Project Management Assistant
- Work with the Project Managers to implement projects
- Project execution: manage and coordinate a team to implement project goals with Project Managers
- Plan several aspects of the project and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Support project schedule and efficiency
- Assist with materials to complete project goals
- Review and improve project execution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in project management, business administration or marketing suitable
- Project management experience
- Team work
- Working knowledge in the industry sector
- Strong attention to detail