Internship Reference: SGNGO14
This non-profit organization has been established on the 3rd of December, 2005, under an initial sponsorship of the Ford Foundation. Up until now, the NGO has been working under the supervision of the Vietnam Union of Scientific and Technological Associations (VUSTA) and has been making every effort day after day to contribute to an equal and non-discriminatory society for persons with disabilities (PWDs).
The organization is committed to help PWDs be self-confident, and increase their quality of life in a non-discriminatory environment by raising the awareness of PWDs and the public, increasing capacity for PWDs, and promoting advocacy.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Follow brand guidelines and complete projects
- Develop design concepts, retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Make necessary changes according to feedbacks
- Support the team with graphic design
- Provide design resources and ideas to help with the projects
- Graphic Design Ability
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Able to provide a portfolio
- Basic knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Proactive and Independent