Internship Reference: SGMA41
This consumer goods organisation was founded with a powerful objective “let’s color the world”. Two Dutchmen meet in one of the most dynamic and emerging countries in the East Asia region, Vietnam! And with a strong belief in sustainability and happiness, they have decided to connect East & West.
The Netherlands are the largest producer and exporter of Tulips worldwide and Vietnam is one of the biggest consumers of flowers, which brought the best of the two countries in different regions together. They are ready to bring local craftsmanship to your doorstep.
They want to bring you the most creative and high-quality local products for an affordable price. With every purchase of their products, you are investing in a sustainable future. Together with you, they want to colour the world by reducing plastic waste and increasing the purchase of happy gifts.
- Develop a marketing plan for the organisation
- Help build a database of potential B2B customers in Vietnam
- Provide market research on the artificial and flower industry in Vietnam and include conclusions and recommendations
- Support Management Team with daily tasks
- Support with weekly content on Social Media under the supervision of the Management Team.
- Understanding of online and offline marketing
- Able to communicate fluently in English, Vietnamese would be very beneficial
- Practical knowledge in the use of web and social media
- Strong leadership skills while possessing a great international team spirit
- Most importantly being a team player