Internship Reference: SGMA34
Ths marketing agency focuses on building brand awareness for small and medium size businesses. They are a band of people who are passionate about marketing and believe in making things happen. They believe in helping people first and making a positive impact on their business. Their purpose is to build solutions that remove the barriers preventing people from doing their best work and this is at the heart of how they approach our their work every day, They set their sights high and want to have a significant impact on the people they reach.
- Research, commission, draft and edit topical articles/ blogs for website and Social Media Pages of the firm.
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs. Apply metadata to all blog posts.
- Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
- Edit and maintain daily content uploads on the firm’s website and the internal news platform.
- Interact daily on social media platforms with the general public.
- Maintain and update external advertisements/ create new commissioned adverts alongside design team.
- Providing admin support of the company’s business building.
- Build out E-mail marketing list and segment list for content distribution.
- Any other reasonable tasks allocated by management.
- Related experience in achieving company objectives. Must be motivated to learn.
- Possess engaging ‘conversational’ writing skills with a professional posture.
- Must be computer and internet/search engine savvy to perform online research.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and SEO.
- Highly motivated