Internship Reference: SGMA20
This IT company is the leading digital agency in Shanghai, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City strongly committed to researching, creating and executing the best digital solutions, ranging from strategic projects to entirely tailor-made web developments, apps, e-commerce websites, and in-store experiences.
The company was was established in 2011, and in only 7 years, has rapidly expanded to reach over 70 employees, while working with some of the largest brands in the world including GAP, Zara, Porsche, Decathlon, Budweiser, Leica, Amcham, and many more.
You will work in an exciting atmosphere alongside a fun and hardworking multicultural team (14+ nationalities). You will work side by side with some of the most influential minds in the digital world, and approach the latest trends of advanced technologies.
● Participate in the creation of presentations and other content aimed at converting cold and hot leads.
● Assist in the creation of compelling case studies and content to generate leads.
● Assist with marketing manager for content research.
● Update company credentials.
● Prepare the company newsletter.
● Social media content creation and sharing.
● Assist in the presentation of marketing team KPIs and recommendations.
● General Department tasks (keynote presentation, maintain internal database)
● Fluent in English.
● Preferred to have experience and degree in marketing or any business-related field.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build a strong business relationship with clients and team members.
● Strong presentation and negotiation skills, being consultative and analytical with data-driven approach.
● Passionate, willing to take on a challenge and try different things, comfortable to work in ambiguities, passionate to make things happen.
● Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
Nice to have:
● Any additional language is a plus
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS
● Knowledge of SEO
● Knowledge of Mailchimp
● Knowledge of Trello, Markdown, Keynote, PPT
● Detail- oriented
● Keeping Track of the latest web and design trends
● Eager to learn
● Hard working, autonomous and proactive
● Good communication skills and able to work in a multicultural team (14+ nationalities)