Internship Reference: SGLA05
This organisation is a specialist IP consultancy, providing the full range of IP services to many of the world’s leading IP owners.
The firm was established in the United Kingdom in 1990, and is recognized as a global intellectual property (IP) leader operating as a closely integrated network with more than 600 people working out of 16 offices in 13 countries.
They are regularly ranked among the leading IP firms in various jurisdictions in which they operate and focus exclusively on IP, from patents and trademarks through to domain names, copyright, designs and geographical indications. They are experts in providing services for each stage of their life cycle.
It is one of the first international IP specialist practices to be established in Asia – Hong Kong in 1993, opening the first office in Vietnam in 1997. Now they have offices in Ho Chi Minh City and in Hanoi. There is also a strong regional focus on ASEAN, providing IP services in Cambodia and Laos as well as in other ASEAN countries.
The Vietnam team comprises more than 40 people from a variety of specialist disciplines. They know the issues that clients frequently face and are extensively experienced in providing the right solutions covering many different sectors, including: Chemical, Consumer, Energy & Cleantech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Industrial and Technology, Media & Telecoms.
IP Legal Intern
- Supporting Trademark, Patent or Enforcement team in daily work;
- Conducting legal research;
- Coordinating work among the teams;
- Assisting supervisors and other managers in administrative works;
- Other legal work to be assigned depending on workload and working capacity.
- Proficiency in English will be prioritized;
- Academic background in law;
- The internship should be related to the student’s career goals;
- Sufficient background and maturity to learn from the experience;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills