Position Code: SGFN10
This Internship Host Company is a leading Building Information Modeling technology company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with the capabilities of providing globally a wide range of BIM consultancy services including planning, design, engineering, and construction technology.
Role: Finance Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for the annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Finance, Economics, or related degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our experienced team of finance professionals
- Hands-on application of finance principles in a fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to attend weekly meetings and occasional networking events
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!