Position Code: SGBS30
This Internship Host Company was founded as a modest entrepreneurial venture in 2003. Today, with over 6000 employees and an international team of dedicated furniture specialists, the group supplies major retailers globally, and is widely regarded as a preeminent player in the high-end manufacturing industry.
With a reputation for exceptional quality and exquisite craftsmanship, they are a proud leader in exceptional design, innovative product development and world-class manufacturing in the luxury furniture market.
Role: Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Maintaining data quality, monitoring data synchronization, setting up logics and data feeds to meet the needs of business
- Manage and maintain website operations – updating product assortments and pricing
- Providing support to the PIM Manager on our Digital Platforms (Autopilot / Zapier / Automate.io / Zoho), E-Commerce Portal (Wayfair) and serve as one of the points of contact for any inaccuracies or discrepancies
- Work cross functionally across the organization – IT, Merchandising, Customer Service, Product Development to resolve rising data issues and identify opportunities to improve data management and internal users’ experience
- Generate and maintain reports according to business needs
- Work closely with Marketing Team to set up and test email campaigns, and provide analytics reports post each campaign
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong spoken and written English language skills
- Creative and joy in writing copy and designing
- Ability to read performance metrics
- Act independently and motivated to take responsibility for projects
- Marketing related experience is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!