Position Code: SGBS27
This company is the first on-demand warehousing platform in Vietnam. It is a trusted and curated marketplace that connects clients in need of warehouse facilities and qualified warehouse service providers. They aim to be the Airbnb of warehouses in the SEA region. They are a team of professionals with several years of experience in the supply chain, trading, sales, technology, and management consulting with a proven track record across different markets. Their solution is built by people that understand the supply chain needs and challenges of the 21st century.
Role: Branding Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Prepare the draft of brand guidelines
- Develop custom marketing and advertising strategies
- Create designs and layouts for media outlets
- Aid in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen the client’s brand identity
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Knowledgeable about the role and studying similar field
- A pleasing personality with strong work ethics
- Able to gel with the team as well as contribute to building a great work culture
- A self-starter, hustler, and able to lead the team in future
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Should be able to continue as full time employee upon completion of internship
- Able to start as soon as possible
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!