Position Code: SGBS20
This company is ranked 1st in Vietnam and 5th in Southeast Asia in Application Development and Custom Software Development. They have built a team with a people-centred culture that serves their customers with that WOW experience.
They have helped hundreds of startups and brands to succeed with their robust technology solutions. Besides, they have 5,000+ connections with C-Levels on LinkedIn and 10,000+ other professionals in communities. What the company specialises in: – World-class software development service.
– Building a dedicated talent team for only 30% of your local vendors’ cost.
– Consulting tech startup solutions comprehensively and systematically.
– Growth-hacking marketing solution.
Role: Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
You will be in the core team from the beginning to create the strategies based on the company’s visions and missions
- Taking part in a full business development cycle from pre-sales, and deal closing to post-sales
- Identifying new sales leads and pitching services
- Converting Marketing leads to successful active users
- Supporting clients to have good experience with our services, maintaining active users
- Identifying trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assisting in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegating tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Reporting directly to the COO
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in sales/ BD, B2B would be a big bonus
- Keenness to work in a startup environment, with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience in planning and implementing B2B sales strategies
- Experience in client relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!