Position Code: MADBS56
This company is a start-up with a strong technological research base focused on dentistry, they are co-founded by a dentist and a computer scientist.
They aim to make a positive impact through the development of disruptive technologies that will improve the dentistry digital workflow used in clinical practices worldwide.
The marketing intern will collaborate in the smooth execution of marketing activities related to managing social media as well as web positioning (SEO).
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Content creation
- Post Editing
- SEO positioning
- Use of tools such as Photoshop
- Participation in the creation of campaigns
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging and informative content for social media and web.
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop and other graphic design tools
- Experience with SEO and web positioning techniques is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Flexibility and adaptability to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as delegated by the team
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!