Position Code: SIBS10
This is a community-building networking App for mothers in Asia.
Their focus is to help women embrace their motherhood journey with confidence while understanding the importance of self- care through their different stages of “Matrescence”
The user-friendly mobile app with its AI & data-driven features makes meeting like-minded mothers easier.
Building a community of support through interest-based group chats, share access to information, and get opportunities to attend, online or in-person classes held by experts & that cater to the needs of mothers and their young children.
The idea is to create a digital-village of location-based community support for mothers and their young children!
Role: SEO Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for clients
- Creatively inclined and social media savvy.
- Relevant experience preferred, not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Know how to work on at least one design tool (Eg. Canva).