Internship Reference: QDBS10
This seafood trading company is strategically located in the scenic sailing city of Qingdao. They are involved in the import and export of a variety of seafood products including salmon, cod, pollock halibut, squid, octopus, scallops and shrimp. The company currently has customers throughout Europe, North America, Latin America and Africa. They pride themselves on establishing strong relationships with their clients based on mutual trust and cooperation.
The company is a responsible exporter and wholesaler and takes a lot of proactive steps to certify their plants and fisheries to ensure the highest quality of their products.
Number of employees: 30
Sales & Marketing Intern
- Finding new customers through online platforms such as Alibaba, company expos etc.
- Managing customer relations and following up with customers on their orders
- Using customer data analytics to identify new markets
- Overseeing the company website as well as the operation of B2B platforms such as Alibaba
- Maintaining company presence on social networking sites including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Contributing to the export market marketing plan through research
- Copywriting of website content and other marketing-related materials
- Familiar with all the main social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Efficient problem-solver
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in business and trade and keen to learn about new cultures
- Copywriting experience preferred