Internship Reference: DLBS01
This company was founded in 2012 (Germany & Hong Kong) with the aim of increasing the trade relations between Europe and China. Today, the company with its main operations office in Dalian, China, is now mainly focused on importing, marketing and distributing alcoholic beverages (beer) and dairy products (milk) from Germany and Austria. An additional sourcing office in Germany supports the operations in China.
Throughout the years and long-standing client relationships, the company has grown into a solid and growing business entity, serving clients throughout China.
Internship in Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain Management & Administration
- Learn the process & challenges of importing goods into China
- Warehousing & logistics organization
- Support the sales & marketing activities
- Work out promotional activities
- Brand development
- Market analysis
- Key account management
- The Intern is encouraged to analyze the company’s organizational structures and give written suggestions for improvements and development.
It’s an advantage to have:
- Design skills
- Marketing background
- Hospitality experience
- Sales experience
- Major in business and economics
- Chinese language skills
- Interns must be friendly, outgoing, open, passionate & self-driven