Internship Reference: ZHBS98
This company is an employee-owned business which is head-quartered in Hong Kong and with operations in the United States, Austria and the People’s Republic of China. The firm has assumed a leadership role in the international trading community by building long term relationships with manufacturers, who provide high quality and innovative parts, and then passing these cost savings onto its customer base.
You will be expected to employ a wide range of communication medium to promote the brand in different markets, expand awareness of our brand, develop marketing strategies for new markets, and process to design and shape product for a variety of applications – finished goods, sub assemblies, components, advertising materials (fliers, sale sheets, catalogs), instructions packaging, and any other corporate communication. Requires balance of innovative engineering design, creative thinking, functional requirements and aesthetic appeal for printing, prototypes, small production or mass manufacturing. Brandologist will be involved with more than one project at a time.
Brandologist must meet with clients (or managers) to discuss the business objective and help create necessary design direction from planning through the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing.
- Keep up and expand social media presence
- Create content marketing on our website and social medias
- Proven ability to work with little supervision
- Develop positioning and messaging for the product (including sales & marketing information)
- Brainstorm as part of a team or developing design concepts – problem solving
- Demonstration product fit, function or form (including identification of suitable materials)
- Work industry trade shows and events
- Brief and train others (Suppliers, Engineering, Sales & Marketing)
- Documentation of design & development process
- Any other reasonable task requested by management
- Familiar with office software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to work with little supervision and report back to senior management
- The ability to define and launch new products & projects within the business systems
- strong organizational and analytical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills