Internship Reference: CDTR07
This company provides assistance, guidance and support to private enterprises, non-government and government organizations wishing to expand their operations and explore opportunities in the People’s Republic of China. Its clients include domestic Chinese and Overseas entities from Europe, the United States, and Asia.
In its capacity as International Management Consultants and Export Managers, the company works directly with agencies and businesses which promote cross-border trade, education and humanitarian activities.
Its mission is to create lasting and equitable partnerships between Chinese and foreign-based organizations seeking mutual growth or wider representation.
Number of staff: 3 in Chengdu, 7 in China overall
Sales & Marketing Internship
The intern will be expected to support promotional efforts for trade missions and for a range of products as well as to work with prospective customers and engage in business development outreach.
This can include:
- Producing marketing materials for events and products
- Assisting with services promotion
- Assisting with the organisation of trade missions
- Meeting directly with new clients to discuss partnership opportunities
- Applicants from the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences looking to gain a deeper understanding of international trade are encouraged to apply
- Fluent English
- Chinese language skills a plus but not a requirement
- Eye for detail, talent for organisation and a desire to improve their knowledge and experience of international trade in the agri-food sector