Position Code: SGBS32
We are a fast-growing performance marketing network, that has been in the digital marketing business since 2017. We bring together publishers and advertisers in the most transparent and effective ways, maximizing their monetization and user acquisition efforts. Our portfolio of offers includes direct and exclusive deals across 200+ converting GEOs, as well as in-house developed offers, which allows us to provide the most competitive terms to all our publishers.
They are offering an immediate opening for a Sales Intern based in either theirHo Chi Minh or Amsterdam office. The vacancy is ideal for an enthusiastic, energetic and versatile person ready to show his/her values in the fast and constantly changing mobile industry.
They are looking for a candidate with a desire to learn sales and account management. Preferably with direct experience with management of advertisers within the online space, but it’s not a requirement. They want proactive, driven, professional, team players with great people skills.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Take care of the optimizations and maintenance of the portfolio of ads of the host company
- Seek out and partner with Ad Networks, Content Providers and Product Owners
- Set up and handle the optimizations of the digital ad campaigns in accordance with the Clients’ needs
- Analyze the daily activities of every partner account and their campaigns in all GEOs
- Seek for the best performing campaign for each partner’s traffic
- Perform marketing researches and analysis based on the performance of each campaign
What they offer:
- An environment with high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security and benefits of an established company
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Fun team building activities including annual company trip, parties and other benefits
- To work in a role that has a global scope for a company that has an international presence
- An inclusive environment of friends who happen to work together
- And much more…
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- English fluency is a must
- Creative and analytical thinker with proactive approach towards problem solving
- Perfect knowledge of Excel and Office products
- Fast learner and strongly motivated
- High attention to details is a must
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!