Internship Reference: QDBS30
This startup specializes in metal stamping, plastic injection, wax casting and CNC machining of stainless steel and aluminium products. Their main customers are located in America, the U.K. and Mainland Europe. They are an OEM supplier for large industrial firms like HAAS Automation and ABB. What makes this company exceptional is the safety and quality of its products. Indeed, the company makes a point of honour to carry out daily quality checks. In addition, the company allows customized production to be as close as possible to the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Learn about the company’s products
- Find new customers for the company
- Contact potential new customers via email or phone.
- Develop the customer portfolio
- Develop the image of the company on social networks
- Provide your own ideas on how best to communicate with foreign clients.
- Good sense for business – a background in Business and International Trade is preferred
- Demonstrable interest or experience in sales
- Able to make good relationships with new people
- Confident communicator
- Positive, active personality.