Internship Reference: QDBS91
This international trading company specializes in the direct import and sale of small and medium sized winery products. The company sells its products to private and corporate customers as well as retailers such as restaurants, hotels and supermarkets. They mainly use e-commerce platforms, mobile platforms and live events e.g. wine tasting, sponsoring of corporate events, and promotions to market their products to potential clients. The Food and Wine department currently includes three full time staff members and two part time.
Sale and Marketing Internship
- Assist the marketing actions
- Design of the material
- Communication through multi channels
- Prospect new corporate clients or sponsors
- This internship is only available from March to December, minimum 2 months, maximum 6 months
- International experience required, including international travel experience
- Basic knowledge of graphic software, e.g Photoshop (or willing to self-learn before the internship starts)
- Good spoken and written English skills, native speakers are preferred
- Good communication skills
- Mature and independent personality, creative mind
- French/German/Chinese language skills a bonus
- Interest in wine, especially German wine, also a bonus
- Notice: For participants staying longer than four months, this host company can provide their own apartment accommodation. Please contact InternChina for the special programme price in this case!