Internship Reference: SGSA06
This company was established in 2015 in Vietnam, the core business is Dental Tourism
With the rise of dental costs nowadays, dental care has become a luxury which many cannot afford, resulting in other alternatives, including travelling to another country for cheaper solutions. Fancying a cheaper alternative for dental care accompanied by great pleasure of going on a trip to broaden your horizons? This company focuses on providing this exact service.
VISION & MISSION
This company has the vision to become the “Dental hub of the World”. They are committed to providing high quality services in the shortest amount of time at an affordable price. Our dentists are internationally certified, and using the latest technologies, our passion is to provide all customers a satisfied experience
Business Development Position
The business development internship will help equip the intern with the various skills and tactics used in a business development role. The duties for a business development internship position will include making outbound calls to potential clients from contacts available in a database; taking appointments from the clients; understanding the clients’ business operations; suggesting the clients to take an appropriate service with the Company; coordinating efforts with other business development interns and performing other tasks assigned by business development managers.
The Business Development Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
The Business Development Intern will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
● Researching and identifying potential partnerships
● Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
● Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Internship will possess:
● A background in business
● Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
● Excellent research skills
● Strong written and verbal communications skills
● Coursework reflecting interest in and knowledge of the environmental, social, and economic dimensions of sustainability
● A positive and flexible attitude
● Hospitality students are preferable but not a must