Internship Code: TPBS112
Since their founding in 2017, this company has worked with 100s of tech startups and public companies on their communication with venture investors, shareholders, potential clients, and other key stakeholders.
Their clients’ domains range from the seemingly simple (skateboards you can master in an afternoon) to the obviously complex (anti-glycan antibody development). They specialize in assisting teams working on technically and scientifically complex projects such as medical AI, big data & AI model development, pharmaceutical drug development, and leading-edge medical devices. No matter the domain, one thing has been constant: their ability to help clients craft strategic communication that gets results.
Researcher (Pitch, Presentation, Communications, Venture Capital) Internship
- Research latest trends in Pitching, Presentation, Communication, and Venture Capital
- Aggregate information and make weekly presentations on findings
- Analyze and breakdown presentations and high-level writings
- Find information about different countries startup ecosystems
- Write articles that dive into interesting communication techniques
- Watch large scale pitching events (TechCrunch battlefield) and analyze winning pitches
- Marketing or Communications degree is a bonus
- High level verbal and written communication skills ARE A MUST
- Self-starter (must be willing to constantly research ways to do things better)
- Must be willing to have their presentation skills massively overhauled (it will happen)
- Good interpersonal skill
- Understands how to use Google (aka can find basic answers for yourself)