Internship Reference: MANMA15
This company is a web design and digital agency.
The business has a good portfolio of websites built mostly for small businesses. Their objective is to win more substantial projects and clients by specialising in building multilingual websites for companies with an international presence.
They are looking for someone to help them raise awareness and build the project pipeline with UK businesses who could benefit from a new or revamped multilingual website.
This requires a persistent, fact-finding, and systematic approach to researching and identifying companies. As well as the ability to help put together a direct approach campaign and other marketing initiatives.They will only offer the position to a candidate that is able to show their ability to take the initiative; ideally someone who has experience in marketing methods or bright ideas on how to get prospects to engage with them through a combination of online marketing methods.
They will be able to give training and guidance in all aspects of the project, plus all-round general training about building a business, based on their own corporate and entrepreneurial experience.
Marketing & Research Internship
- Research and identify UK based businesses between 5-500 persons that deal internationally, and that have a website that is either already multilingual or is only currently in English. Identify the decision-makers in these companies, and do direct email campaigns, possibly a newsletter
- Engage with the clients via email
- Work the database and add to it
- European patent attorneys
- Customs consultancy advisors
- Companies that are members of International trade organizations
- Translation agencies
- Linked in groups with an international audience
- Maintain the quality of the database
- Social media activity
- Publish articles to Linked in Groups
- Social media page management and posting
- Sharing LI articles to other LI groups and platforms such as Facebook
- General admin related to clients, marketing and site builds
- Experience in Marketing, databasing, lead generation is preferred
- Word & Excel literate
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages are an advantage
- Home office set up with fast broadband
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative