Position Code: BKKBS08
This Host Company is a private research institute and consultancy that was founded by a group of urban practitioners and academics from Thailand’s top higher education institutions.
The Company draws on its broad range of experience and expertise in the fields of urban planning & development, architecture & design, community engagement, project management, communications, and the environmental and social sciences, to offer a unique and holistic approach to urban studies and consulting.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop research objectives, projects, and proposals
- Conduct individual or collaborative research
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Contribute to report writing, presentations, and publications
- Disseminate research findings using media appropriate to the discipline, including social media
- Assess, interpret, and evaluate outcomes of research
- Assist with community-related programs including workshops, training, and built interventions
- Contribute to knowledge generation, knowledge exchange, and knowledge transfer activities
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Urban Studies, Urban Planning, Policy Science, Social Science, or any related fields
- A strong interest in urban issues is a must
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Suite
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and have a good sense of humor
- (Optional) Graphic design, Urban design (SketchUp or other visualization programs), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), GIS
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!