Internship Reference: SGBS13
If you are looking to do meaningful work and make positive impacts to our community as well as the environment, not only in Vietnam but the whole Southeast Asia, then come join us!
We are a start-up in Ho Chi Minh City, whose mission is to drive sustainable development in Vietnam by helping companies integrate Circular Economy into their business with the assistance of innovative materials, technologies, and well designed management or operation strategies.
Research & Development Intern
You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting projects in Vietnam as well as Southeast Asian region to help mitigate negative environmental impacts and drive sustainability development by way of circular economy. Having the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced experts in the field of waste management and material science whilst potentially having the opportunity to take part in international field trips, projects, seminars and networking events. You will be responsible for the following:
– Conduct desk research of methodology to measure circularity rate, environmental measurement method such as : LCA, Material flow analysis, sankey diagram
– Research and analyse waste management model
– Assist and support project when needed
- Background in environmental management, business administration, sustainable management or related field
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High analytical skills
- Willing to share ideas
- Ability to work independently and within a team