Position Code: LISBS64
This is a global company with offices in South Africa, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the USA. It was created to improve the way event managers communicate with their internal teams and how they communicate with event attendees.
Every day, thousands of people use their event management system and mobile apps – with over 20 integrated features – to increase engagement and enhance communication with attendees.
This platform is a simple way to connect with event attendees and keep them informed and engaged.
They’re proud of their innovative solutions and excellent service that allows events of all sizes to benefit from a digital presence.
The software they have built over the last five years has evolved to become an end-to-end solution for event managers and planners.
Research and Data Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data (Company and events)
- Help to present findings and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the management team to understand the data
- Participate in projects to support company decisions
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Gain valuable experience and skills in the field of research and data analysis
- Present research in Google sheets and suggest tools for tracking data
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Good analytical skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!