Position Code: HANBS01
This international consulting firm provides comprehensive advisory, pre development and development services to investors and project developers in Vietnam and the Greater Mekong Region.
Renewable Energy and Foreign Direct Investment Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Practical and international experience in the fields of clean energy and foreign direct investment
- Opportunities to gain access and valuable experience in understanding the clean energy framework and foreign direct investment environment in Vietnam
- Introduction to financial analysis and valuation
- International management team and clients
- Clean energy sector research
- Translate and review translation of English and Vietnamese documents
- Other tasks on request
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Senior student or recent graduate of an international university
- Good written and spoken skills in English
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Experienced in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good self-learning skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!