Position Code: MADBS19
This is a clinical-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to automate assisted reproductive processes to improve IVF pregnancy outcomes through process automation and non-invasive embryo selection.
Its revolutionary technologies help standardize fertility treatments, by simplifying techniques and optimizing resources to make reproductive technologies more affordable, reliable, and accessible.
Founded by recognized global leaders in embryo genetic testing and assisted reproduction, this company maintains offices in the U.S. and Spain.
Role: Quality Assurance Internship
- Research about technical framework and study on technical assignment under mentoring and supervision.
- Process the tasks assigned by Project Manager, provide feedback and report any issue preventing completing the tasks.
- Implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMM standard.
- Attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects
- Student with Software Engineering or Biomedicine background
- Having passion to learn & develop yourself
- Pro-active, independent and good at teamwork & communication
- Good expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook…);
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude