Internship Reference: QDHR02
This company is a dynamic new UK based consultancy and training firm. They are a team of professional managers with cross-industrial experience specialising in LEAN Manufacturing, Quality Management, Marketing Management, and Performance Improvement, who wish to share their expertise and grow together with their clients. Staff at this company have a combined 50 years+ experience working in various international industrial and retail companies, including TUV Rhineland and Bureau Veritas. They are now looking to share this experience with companies in Qingdao, both local and foreign-owned, from small companies to multinationals. They aim to bridge the gap of mentalities and methodologies between western companies and their Chinese counterparts, by providing services in four disciplines:
- Academy & Development
- Performance Improvement Consulting
- Retail Management
- Risk Management for Industries
Training and Consulting Sales Support
This company works with a companies in a full range of industries, but mainly with mechanical engineering firms. An intern will use their experience from their studies to support this host company’s industrial management and training activities. Interns will have three key responsibilities:
- Builds client prospect relationships
- Articulate client’s needs to support resources
- Identify and contact potential clients
Lead new sales
- Responsible for managing sales activity and winning profitable deals
- Identify key client targets
- Develops, manages, and updates pipeline and sales forecast
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s services and industry trends, supports and contributes to best practice
- Uses systems, tools and established processes to manage sales activity
Some business travel might be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Postgraduate degree preferred. Open to all disciplines.
- Very good time management skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Please be aware that this position is only available to those who can commit to six months in Qingdao.