Internship Reference: QDBS08
If you want to take the lead on the marketing strategy, expansion, and sales activities of a growing Chinese business, this internship is for you. It is at a full-service design company (3-5 staff) involved in helping clients with their branding and marketing activities. They design for logos, flyers, brochures, packaging, websites, social media, and corporate displays. They also offer video production and event management services. This company is ambitious and is targeting the niche of international brands in Qingdao who need local designers at international standards. They are conveniently located in the city centre, one minute from the metro, and your manager will speak excellent English.
Sales, Marketing, and Branding Support
The company is seeking interns to help achieve its sales and marketing goals of accruing more international brands as clients. Specifically this includes:
- Support the company with marketing their services to potential clients inside and outside China.
- Write English copy for LinkedIn posts and other marketing activities.
- Build on the company’s expansion strategy through your own ideas. YOU will be responsible for what direction we take.
- Source new clients.
You will learn have the chance to learn about entrepreneurship and what is required to work in a very small startup. This internship is suitable for those who would like to start their own business in the future.
- The ability to write engaging and interesting copy.
- Some experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Ambition to both learn and succeed in China.
- An independent and self-motivating personality – you will be responsible for much of the marketing strategy and direction.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Chinese ability is not required