Internship Reference: QDDE03
A Chinese start-up provides a full start-to-finish package for high-end office design, planning and construction. They work with top quality German imported furniture. This company believe form follows function, and aim to design and create safe, healthy and design-led environments to help get the most out of office staff. Another key value for this company is environmental protection, and their work aims to have minimal impact on the environment. Previous clients in other branches of this company include Roche and KPMG.
Office Design Assistant
- Support the design process.
- Learn about how this company designs, produces and markets its products for its target audience.
- Use your own understanding of design from your home country to provoke discussion and discover the differences/similarities between China and your home country.
- Research trends in office design and present them to the team.
- If you have the language skills, liaise with the furniture source companies in Europe (mainly Germany).
- Architecture, interior design or product design skills required.
- CAD or Photoshop ability an advantage.
- Experience or interest in office/workspaces an advantage.
- German or Mandarin language ability a bonus.