Internship Reference: TPBS88
This company provides a platform that helps brands maximize their press coverage potential. Brands can focus on telling their story while this company takes care of the rest. Their machine learning models analyzes over 3 million press placements from 80,000+ media influencers and will direct users to the right journalists at the right time with maximum results.
They believes that there should be an easier way of building media influence relationships. That is why they created a platform that cuts through all the noise and lets brands tell their story the way they know how, while they direct them to the right influencers at the right time with maximum results.
The company runs ‘Data-driven media outreach’, that unleashes companies’ press coverage potential. The company analyzes various media influencers in their comprehensive database and recommends those that best fit a clients’ product.
Publication Editor at Marketing company
This position is for an Editor to copy edit for a technology digital publication. Work closely with other writers to maintain the highest possible standards. The ideal candidate is technically savvy with a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring clarity and accuracy. They should be flexible, adaptable, and results-driven, with an ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Edit and proofread editorial copy
- Ensure clarity and accuracy in communications
- Responsible for ensuring product and technical accuracy as well
- Experienced writer and editor, with interest in a startup environment
- Must also have a nuanced understanding of language conventions, style, and usage
- Possess familiarity with U.S. English style and usage
- Must be able to perform effectively and efficiently under time pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with both veteran and new reporters, editors, and producers.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidates will have previous editorial, proofreading, and localization experience at a digital media publication