Position Code: TYBS01
This is a value-driven team on a mission to build a dynamic business ecosystem and inspire humanity to achieve more.
Project Management Intern
As a Project Management Intern, you will plan, develop and manage products from the discovery, design, and development stages. You will maintain communication between UI/UX designers and other engineering teams (DevOps, Front-End, Back-End, and QA software engineers), maintaining documentation, coordinating resources and leading meetings. To be successful in this role, you should be organized and possess scheduling, task management and reporting skills.
If you are enthusiastic about project management and have a strong ability to meet deadlines, you are in the right place.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Apply knowledge acquired from business, engineering, or computer science courses and experience to solve real-world problems.
- Provide project management support across multiple assigned projects.
- Use specific software and tools to track projects effectively, including scheduling, logging risks and issues, reporting, and updating resourcing information.
- Cooperate with other interns and team members to acquire knowledge to meet product requirements and development schedules.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as business, engineering, or computer science.
- Familiarity with analytical and presentation tools (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project management software, such as Microsoft Project or Asana.
- Capability to manage time, meet deadlines, and work on several projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!