Position Code: LISBS62
This host company is a Cambridge Assessment International Education Centre. Education prepares students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Schools can shape a Cambridge curriculum around how they want their students to learn, helping them discover new abilities and a wider world. Cambridge students develop the skills they need to achieve at school, university and work.
Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners prepare for their future with an education from Cambridge International. Together, we develop Cambridge learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged – equipped for success in the modern world.
Project Management Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Flexibility and imagination
- Communication talents
- Curiosity and self-learning
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!