Position Code: CDGBS12
This internship host company is a purpose-driven, strategic communications company.
Fusing strategic thinking and creativity with their sense of social responsibility, they create award-winning content, connect people with ideas and build communities to help enable a positive social change.
They are a diverse and inclusive company of young talents working in Paris, London, Beirut and Dubai.
Role: Program Manager
This internship host company is a strategic communication and content development firm that is seeking a full-time Program Manager to join its team.
You’ll be working on;
- Work closely with the creative team and take part in creating engaging animations for a diverse array of media
- Assisting in the creation of animation storyboards
- Preparing conceptual layouts for the motion graphic projects
- Ensuring creative assist and designs adhere to brand guidelines
- Editing raw video footage and add effects/elements
- Related bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Be able to juggle and prioritize competing demands from clients and the agency
- Have strong presentation skills
- MS Office know-how
- Savviness in new media
- Fluency in Arabic and English