Internship Reference: DLEN03
This global enterprise designs, develops and supplies equipment solutions and services for the marine and offshore industries. It is one of the top three largest suppliers in its specialized market segments.
The group’s activities primarily involve design, assembly and testing of equipment while, apart from manufacture of certain key components, production is undertaken by a global network of subcontractors.
With a worldwide workforce of around 1100, of which 50 in Dalian, this company has 50 years of experience in the maritime industry. The group has subsidiaries in Belgium, Brazil, China, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Korea, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
It also has a worldwide network of branch offices, service stations and agents and provides after sales services covering the major shipping regions of the world.
The Company, with headquarters in Bergen, Norway, is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Number of employees: 50
- get acqainted with and give input on product specifications, system requirements
and system working condition
- support design process
- revamp production planning master plan (time accounting, cost accounting, process time calculation, capacity plan, material arrival plan)
- controlling of production process (machining, assembly, painting, packing, quality control and testing)
- controlling of company’s continuous improvement measures
- Familiar with production planning and process: Time and cost accounting, master plan management
- Active, motivated and efficient working and communication
- Organized and structured working and continuous improvement
- Major related to Production Controlling
- fluent English is mandatory
- basic Mandarin knowledge is preferred