Position Code: BKKPM01
This internship host company is an AI-based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Their mission is to offer easy-to-use software to empower small, medium, and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Their goal is to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 130 countries, the company’s growth goes hand in hand with its client’s own. They’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes the clients encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Manage your own feature from customer understanding over designing and developing to further iterating based on customer feedback
- Collaborate on product development with cross-functional teams from sales, customer support, marketing, tech, and design
- Support regarding product exploration via customer research, benchmarking, and competitor analysis
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in a technical field (e.g. technical education, an internship in a tech company, etc.)
- Passion for software development and solving business challenges with software
- Being proactive and able to work independently
- Experience with UX design is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Preference for 4 + months internship, but shorter durations also encouraged to apply and discuss opportunities with the host company
- Transportation allowance will be provided
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!