Position Code: CDBS182
This Internship Host Company is a software consultancy and development studio based in Chengdu.
Established in 2019, they are focused on providing top-notch Enterprise development in the EdTech and FinTech sectors.
They are an agile-driven organisation, and their highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
Join their dedicated cross-functional teams of Product Managers, UI designers and Software Engineers to build better software!
Participate in project management under the guidance of a supervisor, including:
- Assisting with internal/external communication.
- Performing other related tasks necessary to the production.
- Product trend analysis and reporting to supervisor.
- Product research, deep diving, reporting and referencing.
- Assisting with the wireframe production of Features.
- Assist team lead in daily communication on task planning, schedule tracking, feedback tracking and delivery tracking.
- Assist with tracking the quality of deliverables and providing feedback. (under the guidance of supervisor).
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Great communication skills.
- Keen to learn about Product Development.
- Fast learner of new skills, business tools, and knowledge.
- English (both written and spoken) must be near fluent.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work and a commitment to the development process.
- Good education background. Bachelor or above (overseas preferred).
- Good English skills: report writing, research ability and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Project management skills, experience or knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the IT industry (a plus).
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!