Internship Reference: CDTR06
This company, founded in 2013 is a joint venture, backed by the Chinese government the essence of their cooperation is on the basis of a win-win strategic partnership. The Company is established to create competitive IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) Systems for single-aisle aircraft’s, generate returns for shareholders’ investments and simultaneously enhance economic cooperation and technical exchange between France, the US and China. The Company aims to provide systems and products to support it’s joint venture partners who include global aircraft manufacturers and airline customers.
The R&D centre and it‘s production base are located in the West High-tech District, Chengdu and the company devotes itself to become a global excellence center for IFE system R&D, production and maintenance of single-aisle aircrafts.
- Place purchase orders
- Communicate with suppliers
- Work out the delivery plan for production and ensure they meet the demand of the company
- Handle daily files and records
- Monitor the material delivery status
- Manage the consignment stock with suppliers to ensure it matches SAP data readings
- Confirm and manage the materials in stock to ensure the data’s accuracy
- Logistics or related degree
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office proficiency
**Also available for a Year-long Placement. Click here for more info and to apply.