Internship Reference: MXBS40
We are one of Mexico’s leading political risk consulting firms and deliver critical intelligence and independent analysis on political, energy and security developments as well as their impacts on key areas of the economy.
Our services help decision makers anticipate and manage risks to their operations with timely and successful strategies. From multinational corporations to over a dozen embassies, we have worked alongside the world’s leading decision-makers since 2007.
We are based in Mexico City.
Mexican Politics, Public Security, Energy or other Area Analyst
- Monitoring and analysis of government moves and policies regarding security, energy, economics and international trade.
- Drafting daily and weekly reports focused on the impact of Mexican politics on the private sector.
- Compilation of federal data for trend monitoring and forecasting.
- Skillfully synthesize and translate data into narratives, visually informative graphics, and professional presentations.
The Intern will play an important role in the day-to-day monitoring of developments in Mexico and their impact on the public and private sector. The area in which the successful candidate will work will be directly related to their areas of interest with opportunities to work on projects outside of it as well.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Preference will be given to those with at least intermediate reading skills in Spanish
- Currently pursuing a degree in Political Science, Economics, Public Policy, Latin America Studies, International Relations, or any related field in the social sciences
- An outstanding aptitude for research and data collection
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Background in quantitative analysis, econometrics, data science, etc. is a plus, but not required