Position Code: PNABS01
This is a local independent community Pharmacy based in Spain, who recently implemented an eCommerce platform to offer easy access to pharmaceutical products on a wider scale. The objects is to consolidate, improve and add contents to make the e-commerce site a successful part of the business.
Only 5 to 10% of independent pharmacies in Spain are currently selling products online at the moment, so this represents new opportunity to succeed. The e-commerce site is targeting at the domestic Spanish market for the time being, however there will be plenty of opportunity for diversification expansion in the future.
E-commerce Growth Intern
Objective: to make the web a success and increase online order to 10 – 15 orders per day.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Help with the development of the e-commerce platform on WordPress
- Understand value chain of the process and optimize / integrate different tools around the website
- Improve product catalogue
- Introduce new services on the website
- Help with digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram etc. to drive traffic to the website
- Implement changes to improve SEO etc.
- Data analysis
- Transferring and consolidating data from spreadsheets to the e-commerce site to improve logistics
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Keen to learn about e-commerce, logistics and pharmaceuticals
- Good English is important, speaking some Spanish would be beneficial
- EITHER: experience, knowledge or interest in Excel, data analysis & WordPress websites
- OR: experience, knowledge or interest in digital marketing & SEO
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!