Internship Reference: SGPM13
This group is the holding company of Saigon Heat Basketball Team, SSA Sports and Vietnam University Games (VUG).
It is where passion meets growth. Their people are their main focus. By creating a culture where people can grow their ideas and work on their passions, they are able to achieve greatness. They began the journey with the intention of introducing and growing sports in Vietnam, after 10 years, they continue that journey with a focus on developing athletes and connecting people through sports. Their goal is to provide Vietnam with a new perspective on how to consume and experience sports entertainment.
They are in the forefront of an industry that they will define.
Project Management Intern
The responsibilities will include coordinating with the different key departments of the company and understanding the dynamic between the different departments and the team. This position will allow the intern to experience building a marketing campaign, organizing the operations that are needed to effectively manage a basketball team, and managing budgets. You will be interacting with several different departments of the organisation depending on where you project falls but as a whole your contributions will support this company in developing sport in the Vietnamese lifestyle.
● Interact with several departments internally including Events, Marketing, Sales… and external parties to run multiple exciting youth basketball development projects.
● Coordinate and communicate across multiple functional departments internally such as marketing, events, media, human resources, accounting, etc., and externally such as with sponsors and partner.
● Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
● Processing invoice internally and with suppliers and partners, developing an in-depth knowledge of company’s process.
● Support on event planning and execution, relationship management with business and government stakeholders.
● Manage ticket sales plan and coordinate with Events Team in game organization.