Internship Reference: SGPM12
This event management has been organising sporting events in Vietnam for several years. In the future they aim to have 6 anchor events within the country whilst also supporting regional events across Asia. Currently the company organises IronMan Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City Marathon, Hanoi Marathon, SkyRun & Base jump. They are a fantastic team of over 20 staff with both Vietnamese and foreigners passionate about sport, wellness and the community. The organisation is also actively involved in sustainability and supporting a NPO in Vietnam that looks at issues to do with excess waste in Saigon.
Project Management Intern
This organisation has a variety of projects you could be working on depending on the time of year you undertake your internship. With events happening throughout the year you may be involved in procurement tenders for suppliers (rehydration, event packs etc.), business development for event sponsors, design strategy, sports management, IT web work, supporting the team with volunteer recruitment etc.
It would be important to have a clear idea of what you hope to achieve during the internship and take this to the company during your interview.
● Great communication skills, teamwork & cultural sensitivity
● Passion for the industry
● A clear idea of what you hope to gain from the internship and how you’d like to add value to the company
● Experience working with campaign analysis and SEO optimisation
● Knowledge of social media management and SEO optimization
● Graphic design skills would be beneficial