Reference Code: CDLA09
This Sichuan based Law Firm is a newly formed law organisation which promotes Public Benefit Service.
It provides professional legal services in the corporate labour and construction engineering sectors. Their service aims to create a good business environment for enterprises with a special emphasis on compliance and human resources issues.
They also have a team which focuses on women’s and children’s rights protection by providing legal training and assistance to women and children.
Please note; as this is a Law-related internship, with the majority/large amount of content being in Chinese and only Chinese Nationals allowed to practice Law in China the internship may be limited in certain areas. When applying for this position please be aware of this and bring up any points in an interview with the organisation themselves.
Paralegal Assistant Internship
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting attorney in legal projects
- Drafting legal documents
- Accompanying lawyers to meetings
- Helping the staff with a variety of administrative tasks
- Native English speaker
- Major in law
- Open, positive and energetic approach
- Priority for interns who have an interest in public benefit service