Internship Code: NYCBS01
This company grows business with the only gifting platform that provides real personalization at scale in ABM, Sales, Customer Success, and Employee Rewards.
On the consumer side, they are a global on-demand gifting service that can let people send gifts across cities and countries in just 3 hours with unforgettable gifting experiences. They create a vision for people to treat without geo gap, language and culture barriers in seconds with strong AI, tons of thousands of brand partners, and delivery packers around the world.
You’ll join a team of top-notch developers and help build incredible software. You will be pushed to your project planning limits on partnership and share economy management. At this company, you’ll have friends, have a purpose, make a difference, and get excited about the challenges you’ll face every single day. And at a company that has achieved huge growth for the last 1.5 years, you’ll be comfortable, happy, challenged, and important for sure.
- There is a standup meeting at the beginning of each day
- You update on what you have accomplished the previous day
- You set your goals for the day and estimate when they will be completed
- You’ll spend your day creating solid SOPs, making an execution, managing partnerships/packer communities, and achieving operation goals for the team.
- You can discuss product issues and ask engineers for great operation tools with all your colleagues
- 2+ years on Operation / Management
- Experience in O2O Services / Supply Chain Management
- Hosting Events
- Data Analysis
- Presentation / Pitching
- SOP Design
- Proof of English / Mandarin / Japanese / Korean ability
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Success working on high-performance teams
- Delivered solutions in large-scale enterprise environments
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
- Motivated to continually improve your craft, sharing and learning every day
- Exceptional integrity with the desire to create the best possible customer outcomes
- Experience with web-based and data-driven applications
- You like to work hard, have fun, grow, get better, and enjoy your time with a good team