Internship Reference: DLBS34
The company, founded in China 2005, is focused on building residential and commercial real- estate property in Beijing, Dalian, Xi’an, Shenyang, Chengdu and Changzhou. However, the company is operating since 1994 through a subsidiary in Central and South Eastern Europe countries and it still invests in emerging markets. On the one hand, one of its subsidiaries is a leading global provider of sustainable infrastructure development projects. On the other hand, the company has retail and banking operations in Bulgaria and Romania.
In Dalian, it has a property development project located in Donggang District, which is a mixed-use residential and commercial center that includes office towers, a shopping mall, a serviced apartment tower and a luxury apartment towers. For their Dalian project, the company has won 13 different awards.
Tenant management specialist (Operation Department)
- Daily management of the store: sales personnel service status, products display regularly replaced and supervision of store facilities
- Monitor the store sales, understand the business status and analyse the rise/decline in sales
- Maintain the brand image
- Manage the shop expenses within a time schedule
- Monitor the progress of a new brand, track the license processing and activities schedule
- Business major (Administration or Marketing)
- Advanced proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Positive working attitude
- Comfortable to work autonomously