Position Code: MANHR02
The company is a men’s underwear and swimwear brand that combines contemporary design with innovative craftsmanship to provide a seamless solution for men looking for the right blend of underwear, swimwear, loungewear, and other accessories. What defines them is not just the products they create, but also the extent they go in the delivery of service to their customers – The company offers quick-drying, moisture-wicking underwear that combines the latest technology in garment engineering to ensure comfort, reliability, and fit.
Role: Onboarding HR Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day execution of all HR duties and responsibilities.
- Onboarding of new staff.
- Payroll submission and administration.
- Monitor new HRMC laws regarding employment and measure performance of the activity and make recommendations for change.
- Work closely with the management and legal teams to deliver effective training content for staff and new employees.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the different employment regulations in the United Kingdom.
- Conduct ad-hoc checks to see changes in employment regulations in the United Kingdom.
- Work closely with the customer service team to maintain flawless customer service across all pre-determined territories.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- The team wants to work with people that are imaginative, not afraid to ask questions, and non-corporate.
- Forward-thinker who can help coordinate and develop all aspects of our eCommerce business we want to hear from you.