Position Code: BKKSA10
Founded in 1976, this company is the world leader in sports equipment with over 2,000 stores in 56 countries and regions.
Inspired by the belief that the best sports products should be accessible to everyone, the company manages the research, design, production, logistics and distribution of its products in-house, partners with global suppliers, and markets its own brands directly to consumers.
The company has over 20 sub-brands, each dedicated to a specific sport or practice.
Omni Sport Leader Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Enchant customers/sportspeople with professional services on all channels (physical and online)
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Perform cashier duties
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and store and customer safety are met
- Develop business strategies to raise sales
- Develop expertise in one’s own assigned sports department; maintain technical knowledge, identify potential markets, predict customer future needs, and monitor competitors’ strategies
- Guide team members/store staff on their daily priorities
- Implement an emergency plan when needed e.g. accidents, fire, robbery, or any other crisis
- Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment
- Ensure the smooth operation of the store (e.g. staff availability, incoming and outgoing trucks, etc.)
- Communicate the need of store staff (e.g. training, well-being) to the management team
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the sports industry or retail is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!