Position Code: HANIT01
This Host Company is empowering citizen developers via Low-code/No-code education and software development.
They bring a fast, affordable yet IT-approved solution to Startups and Businesses in dire need of an MVP or Digital transformation. Furthermore, they also intend to bring Low-code/No-code technology closer to the community via education.
Their courses will help you bridge the gap between your IT team and your Business, or achieve your business goals without needing to rely on an expensive professional IT team.
No-code Developer | Bubble Intern
This company is a low-code/no-code agency. They use low-code/no-code tools to develop products for their clients!
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Using Bubble as the main no-code tool for development
- Building front-end screens according to Figma designs
- Collaborating with PM on designing the database
- Creating simple logic: (login, log out, display dynamic data, etc)
- Creating complex logic under the PM’s instruction and supervision
- Writing project logs
- Testing and implementing relevant internal practices
- Daily reporting to customers
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Being a good self-learner
- Being result-oriented and self-driven
- Analytical thinking
- Good understanding of software engineering-related matters, e.g. definitions of front-end, back-end, website, and web application
- Effective and clear communication in a fast-paced team environment
- Being able to get along with an Agile environment
- Desire to become a generalist or a product developer who can perform the job using a multitude of tools, not just a specialized “Node.js/React.js/Flutter/Bubble.io developer”
- Cross-knowledge between tech-related business and technical matters or having qualifications that are in the requirements of both developers and non-developers
- Experience with no-code tools, e.g. Bubble, WordPress, Wix, etc
- Humor. Especially pop culture relevance
- 6 months of front-end development experience or being able to express equivalent skills
- Thorough understanding of database (experience not required)
- Back-end development experience
- Wanting to become a product developer/product owner in the long run
- 6 months of experience in tech-related work, e.g. QA/QC, UI/UX, BA, PM, BE, BD, or being able to express equivalent skills
- Thorough understanding of high-level definitions of technical matters, e.g. front-end, back-end, software architecture, API (you can explain these terms in detail)
- Coding experience, especially front-end
- Having worked in startups
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!