Internship Reference: DLNGO02
Established in 2005, this company is China’s first tuition-free, non-profit charitable vocational school at the senior secondary level. It is also the targeted school subsidized by the Project Hope of the China Youth Development Foundation and the Project Hope’s Vocational Education Fund.
The company improves lives by providing vocational education to underprivileged youth and equipping them to become skilled workers better able to meet their community’s and country’s current and future workforce needs. The guiding principle of the company is to provide employment oriented training to students with courses designed based on market demand. It invites businesses to participate in, even lead the teaching. Education is more than learning technical skills. At this company, students are taught the morals that will help them succeed in life and integrate into society and job.
Since founded in 2005, all graduates have successfully obtained employment. This had dramatically improved the financial status and living condition of their families. To date, the company has campuses located in Beijing, Chengdu, Dalian, Nanjing, Sanya, Wuhan, Yinchuan, Zhengzhou, Lijiang and Angola.
- Fluent in English with good English pronunciation skills
- English as native language not mandatory but preferred
- Interest in high-school classroom education
- interest in charity and NGO work
- Need not have classroom teaching experience but must enjoy working with teenagers and possess a passion for giving back to the local community
- Empathy to work with teenagers from various social economic backgrounds and